Canvas Edge Frame - Contemporary and stylish method of canvas print presentation.
Mountingsubstrates.com are able to offer you 33mm [stretcher bar depth 20mm] and 54mm [stretcher bar depth 40mm] ready to use Canvas Edge Frames. These frames are available in Black, White or Dark Brown moulding. A canvas can quickly be framed in a contemporary and stylish method of presentation.
- We are happy to quote for bespoke frame sizes and change the width of the gap around the canvas if required. We do not inflate our prices for bespoke frames as all of our frames are made on site and to order.
- The perfect way to finish a canvas if you wish to upgrade from a minimalist to a contemporary and luxurious style.
- Framed to allow the picture to hang flush to the wall
- Counter sunk holes are drilled to assist with fixing the stretched canvas print.
- We add 20mm to the size of the frame to accommodate a 10mm gap around the frame as standard.
Suitable for use with 20mm and 40mm stretcher bars.
- 20mm stretcher bar you will need our 33mm Edge Frame
- 40mm stretcher bar you will require the 54mm Edge Frame.
*Contract framing service and bespoke sizes available - reliable and competitively priced - phone 01604 497775 for a competitive quote